You've booked a customer, and now they want to change the number of guests in their party. No worries, modifying the number of guests in Xola is a simple process! In just a few clicks on the Modifications Banner you'll be able to update the guest count in a jiffy.
Modify Guest Count
- In the Purchases tab, navigate into the customer purchase.
- From the Modifications Banner, click Guests.
- In the window that appears, use the - and + signs to add or remove guests to this purchase.
- Click Save Changes.
- If you've added guests, you'll click the green Collect button. If you've removed guests, you'll click the green Refund Excess Payment button.
- In both cases you will see the adjusted number of guests under Booking Details as well as a record of the payment or refund under Payment Summary and in the Timeline.
- By selecting or unselecting the Notify box, you can choose whether you would like to send your customer an email updating them of this change.
- Xola will help you reconcile the difference in guest count by automatically creating a balance due or an option to refund excess payment. If you've added guests, you'll click the green Collect button under Payment Summary. If you've removed guests, you'll click the green Refund Excess Payment button under Payment Summary.
- Per-person coupons as well as taxes and fees will adjust to the new number of guests.