If your guest included their email address at checkout, you can email them directly through the Xola Inbox. Xola also makes it easy to email your customer right from the customer purchase so you don't have to switch tabs.
- In a customer purchase, the email address appears hyperlinked under Booking Details.
- From the Modifications Banner, click Message. Alternatively, click directly on the email address itself to be taken into the customer Conversation History.
- To send a message, click into the text box that says Write a message.
- When you’re ready, click Send. This message will be sent to your customer's email address, and replies will pass through Xola and be added to the message chain. All messages sent to customers will be from your Communication email (or Primary if you don't have one).
- To return to the customer purchase, click See booking.