Within both the List and Calendar views, you can further filter with Reserved, Available, and All modes.
- Click Reserved to view only tour timeslots with active bookings.
- Click Available to view only tour timeslots with available spots.
- Click All to view all the tour timeslots for that day, regardless of booking status.
Depending on the mode you're in in the Calendar view, you will either see a reserved or available timeslot listed out by time of day and number booked/maximum capacity or by a number in the date square. This number represents the total number of tours you offer on this particular day. There will be either a green, orange, or red circle underneath.
- Green circle: 50% or less of your timeslots that day are booked.
- Orange circle: 50% or more of your timeslots that day are booked.
- Red circle: All of your timeslots are completely booked up for that day.
Click directly on the number of tours to view all the timeslots in a scrollable pop-up window. To access the roster for a timeslot, click on the blue wrench button.