For any of Xola's online checkout types, you have the ability to pick and choose which of your listings will appear in the checkout window. Creating different groups of listings is a great idea if you have certain sets of offerings that you would like to present to your customers at the same time.
This article will walk you through how to create customized online checkout windows by grouping different sets of listings together.
- Choose which type of Xola checkout you would like to create.
Listing groups can be customized for Multi Item, Timeline, and Gift checkout.
- Navigate to your Settings tab, and select Button Code.
- In section 3 of the Button Code page, select which type of button you would like to create.
- Select Create New Button.
Not sure which type of checkout window is right for you? Check out this article for more detail on each different type of Xola checkout.
- Drag and drop listings that you would like to appear in your checkout.
- Enter a name for your new button, this will help you locate your custom listing group later, as well as import this list into future custom buttons.
- Drag and drop the listings that should appear in this checkout over to the right side of the window.
- If you've created custom buttons before, you'll have the option to automatically insert listings from a saved button.
- When you've got the listings that you want, select Save.
- If you'd like, you can preview your newly created checkout by hovering over it and selecting Preview.
Listings in Timeline Checkout will appear in chronological order, according to their scheduled departure times.
- Install your new checkout button on your website.
For detailed instructions on how to install Xola buttons on your site, checkout this Article list.
A few important considerations for buttons that you create here:
- You can edit your selections after saving at any time, and your button will automatically update on your site!
- The Visible / Hidden feature located on the Listings Tab will not affect custom buttons that you create using these steps.
- Archiving a saved button will remove it from your Settings Tab, but will NOT remove an already installed button from your website.