Once you are all set up with your Smartwaiver account, there are two steps you'll need to take to officially set up the integration with your Xola account.
- Generate your Smartwaiver API Key and Xola Webhook URL - Described here.
- Copy your digital waiver URLS and paste them into the appropriate Xola listings - Described below.
Note: Other than linking your waivers to Xola purchases, Xola is not affiliated with Smartwaiver in any way.
Step 2: Link Digitial Waivers to Xola Listings
- Navigate to the Listings tab. and click into the
- Select Edit Listing of the listing to which you would like to attach a Smartwaiver.
- Select Digital Waiver from the left-side menu inside the listing.
- Enter the Digital Waiver URL of the specific waiver that applies to this and hit Save.
- Not sure what a Digital Waiver URL is, or where to find it? Learn from the source here (Smartwaiver login required).