Once you are all set up with your Smartwaiver account, there are two steps you'll need to take to officially set up the integration with Xola.
Step 1: Copy your Smartwaiver API Key for V3 and paste it into your Xola account.
Step 2: Copy your digital waiver URLS and paste them into the appropriate Xola listings.
Note: Other than handily linking your waivers to Xola purchases, Xola is not affiliated with Smartwaiver in any way.
Step 1: API Key
Not sure what a SmartWaiver API Key is? Click here to learn from the source (Smartwaiver Login required).
- In Xola, navigate to the Listings tab and select Global Settings.
- Select Digital Waiver from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Smartwaiver API Key (V3) found in your Smartwaiver account, and click Save.
- Copy the Webhook URL from Xola, and paste into Smartwaiver.
- The Webhook URL is the string of red text that generates after you save your API Key. Click here to see where you need to paste this in Smartwaiver (Smartwaiver Login required).
- After entering the Webhook URL, make sure to change the trigger setting from "Fire a webhook after participant..." to "Do not wait for email validation".
- Halfway done! You're ready for Step 2: Link the Smartwaivers to your Xola Listings!