Xola makes it super easy to take a customer booking on the back end (or in Xola speak, the back office). The steps below detail how to make the booking and process the payment.
Make a Booking
- From the Dashboard or Purchases tab, click the the green Book button and choose a Listing to book.
- Enter booking details.
- Number of Guests
- Trip Date & Time
- Enter payment details.
- Apply code (optional): Click here to learn how to set up codes for discounts, deals, gifts, and resellers.
- Select payment method: (CC, Cash, Check, Other, Pay Later).
- Add Notes and complete booking.
- Notes added to your booking will appear on the resulting booking page and in the trip's roster.
- Add a Comment (if paying by a method other than card) that will appear as a tag on the resulting booking page.
- After accepting payment, you will be prompted to complete the listing's questionnaire (if applicable). This step can be bypassed in the Xola App, but must be completed if the booking is made online.
Tips: Ticking "Do not charge credit card now" will store your customers card to be charged at a later date. You can easily locate the booking record later and collect the balance due at any point in time. "Pay Later" will reserve the customer a spot without storing any payment details or accepting any payment.