Xola makes a profile for each person who books with you, giving you access to information on these individuals like contact info, tip history, and lifetime value. Navigate to the Customers tab to check it out!
QUICK & DIRTY
- Locate Your Customer's Profile
- Search by Name or Email from the Customers tab.
- Select your customer's name in blue from the Trip Roster (What's a trip roster?)
- View / Edit Customer Info
Select the Blue + Sign to reveal more information on your customer.
- Lifetime Value: See how much this customer has spent with your business, how many guests they have brought along with them, and the number of coupons they have redeemed.
- Past Bookings: You'll find a row for each trip this customer has taken with you. Select either the Trip Name or Blue Arrow to jump to the Bookings Tab and view the booking in detail.
- Edit this customers Name, Email, or Phone Number by selecting the Pencil Icon that appears next to their email address.
- View / Edit Customer Notes
Read or add notes about this customer by selecting the Notes Tab that appears above the list of past bookings.
- Add a note with the gray + Add Note button, or delete a note by selecting the red Trash Can.
Tip: You can rebook this customer from their customer profile by selecting the Book Button (More on rebooking customers here.