Xola's Guide Management Module is available under the "Premium," "Plus" and "Enterprise" subscriptions, and can be activated in your subscription settings if you have signed up for one of these.
Guide management allows you to create guides in Xola and assign them to tours so that they appear on your rosters and on your calendar sync.
Guides will be notified by email when they are added or removed from a tour. They will also automatically receive rosters for the tours to which they are assigned the night before the tour date, or when you click "email" from the roster manager. Guides can also see just the tours to which they've been assigned via a unique calendar sync.
Finally, you can track the activities your guides have been assigned to in your reporting.
To create a guide:
- Navigate to your "Settings"
- Click on "Grant Access"
- Click the "Add User" button
- Enter the guide's details and click "Save"
- Check the "guide" permission level
Your guide has now been added to your list of guides in Xola.
To assign a guide to an activity:
- Navigate to your "Dashboard"
- In list view, click on the blue "Assign Guides" link
- Check the names of the guides you'd like to assign
- Select the guide or guides you'd like to assign to that tour
There must be at least one booking in your trip in order to assign guides to it.
To create a calendar sync for a specific guide:
- Navigate to "Grant Access"
- Click on the calendar icon to the right of a guide's name
- Copy/Paste the link that is generated and have the relevant guide add it as a subscription calendar to Google Calendar of Ical.
To see what trips a guide has led:
- Navigate to "Analytics"
- Click "Export Orders"
- Chose the "trips" tab in the exported spreadsheet
- This will include, for each trip, the guides that were assigned