There are a number of reasons you may need to cancel several bookings at once: Stormy weather is rolling through, your guide had an emergency hold up, wild fires are spreading ... Whatever the reason, you can cancel multiple bookings and take care of refunds in one go.
Cancel Multiple Bookings
- Inside the trip roster, click Trip Actions and select Cancel Bookings.
- In the popup window, select all the bookings you would like to cancel. You can select all or just a select few.
- Refunds: By default, refunds will be issued to the Credit Card on file (the box will be ticked). If no Credit Card is on file, they will be issued Store Credit.
- Refunds are optional. If you prefer not to refund, select 'None' from the Refund Terms drop-down menu.
- Issue a refund by selecting 'Full' or 'Partial' from the drop down menu.
- To refund all customers via Store Credit, make sure to un-tick 'Issue refund immediately if credit card is on file'.
- When you refund a customer who has no credit card on file, a store credit email will be sent to them instead.
- Enter the reason for the activity cancellation.
- Issue refund immediately if credit card is on file - Untick to send via Store Credit
- Blackout the trip to prevent future bookings
- Remove original guide assignment