Raincheck! If you don't want to cancel and refund a customer, you can cancel and issue a store credit to a customer instead. They'll receive an email containing a store credit code that they can take back to your website and use to check out for an experience at any time.
Issue a Store Credit
- Navigate into the customer purchase.
- To cancel the booking and issue store credit, hit Cancel and then Confirm.
- The Amount field in the Return Payment pop up window will default to the full amount of the trip. Make any adjustments as necessary to the amount to be credited.
- Select the store credit icon as the Method.
- Click Refund.
- The customer purchase will now show the store credit icon in the Purchases tab scrollbar.
- The customer will receive an email containing their store credit code, information on how to redeem the store credit on your online checkout, and a link to your website.