It's now easy in Xola to remove those pesky taxes from tax-exempt bookings at the time of booking. Read below to find out how to process those non-profit, church group, or otherwise tax-free customers in a snap!
Please note: Taxes and fees cannot be removed once a booking has been processed.
Remove Taxes & Fees
- During back office checkout, navigate to the Payment Summary.
- Click the "Modify taxes & fees" link. A red x will appear next to the tax or fee line item.
- To remove a tax or fee before processing this booking, click the red x. A gray line will strike out the tax or fee line item.
- Note: To re-instate a tax or fee, simply click the gray arrow on the line item to reverse the removal. To re-instate all taxes or fees, click "Reset taxes & fees".
- Proceed with booking as normal.
- In the customer purchase in the Purchases tab, hover over the Taxes & Fees line item to view a breakdown of paid and / or removed taxes and fees.